Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena pancolar 2/50 can it be restored?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena pancolar 2/50 can it be restored? Reply with quote

picked this up off an praktica IV FB,See the pictures and let me know what you think,Things I have noticed very stiff to turn focusing ring,in one of the photos see how the 0,5 does not line up with the red line but the infinity does,yes it does have fungus but only on the peripheral(edges of the lens)both front and back not a lot but it goes right around the edges feathery is the best description and last but not least how do you get the grime off the body?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If still usable don't touch enjoy instead!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure it's a great lens.

It's a 1Q. For export quality.

Use, use, use, use.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done two test shots,and have to wait till the shop developes them.I have read with interest how you guys describe the beauty of this lens.I have a Soligor wide angle 2.8 and it is fantastic...puts a whole new dimension to flowers.