Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Biotar 1.5/75 ( Chris' visit)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Biotar 1.5/75 ( Chris' visit) Reply with quote

Here's some of the photos I took last Sunday when touring around with Chris. These photos here have all been taken with the Biotar 1.5/75 Exakta on the 5D Mark II:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigoleno:

Vigoleno:

Vigoleno:

Vigoleno:

Vigoleno:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

Castell'Arquato:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me why I like Italy. It's just so much different from The Netherlands, Europe's sewer. In Italy, there's still old things to be found above the surface, whereas in The Netherlands, everything -old and new- sinks deep into the mud. We don't even have rocks over here! Only sand, mud and swamps. Laughing

(Of course, I'm a bit exaggerating. But it's actually VERY rare to find ruins in our country. There just aren't any. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful Orio - also the time to spend with Chris I assume!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Wonderful Orio - also the time to spend with Chris I assume!

Yes, it was great to spend some time with Chris. It's too bad that we members of the "dead lenses society" live so distant from each other... but on the other side this makes it very special when we meet!

Spotmatic wrote:
Thanks for reminding me why I like Italy. It's just so much different from The Netherlands, Europe's sewer. In Italy, there's still old things to be found above the surface, whereas in The Netherlands, everything -old and new- sinks deep into the mud. We don't even have rocks over here! Only sand, mud and swamps. Laughing
(Of course, I'm a bit exaggerating. But it's actually VERY rare to find ruins in our country. There just aren't any. Crying or Very sad

Well, you may not have rocks, but you have beautiful cities: Amsterdam, Delft, Den Haag... you are surely not short of beautiful locations!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand Spotmatic's points. Smile

I love the mediterranean atmosphere !!

It's always colorful! ..

tf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio
You always do such a great job of presenting the flavour of Italy (where is Alesandro BTW?). Good to see a real portrait of Chris too. I must return to Italy soon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Orio
You always do such a great job of presenting the flavour of Italy (where is Alesandro BTW?).

Thanks Patrick. I don't know where Alessandro is, I suppose in Bologna. He's been very busy with his foodography blog lately.

patrickh wrote:
Good to see a real portrait of Chris too. I must return to Italy soon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
patrickh

You know that if you do, you must stop here, don't you? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I love Tuscany anyway and will visit my friend Marco Cavina hopefully next spring, it won't be far from you... Wink Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the scenery and pictures are wonderful, great set!

This biotar bokeh is like movement and music.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Since I love Tuscany anyway and will visit my friend Marco Cavina hopefully next spring, it won't be far from you... Wink Wink

That would be great!

darosk wrote:
Oh, the scenery and pictures are wonderful, great set!
This biotar bokeh is like movement and music.

Thanks Darosk. I understand what you mean. I feel the same about this lens.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful shots!

"Dead lenses society" - I like that! (As much as I like the aim of this reference. Wink)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEAUTIFUL !
What a lens also, I like all the shots from the Castell' but especially this one:

Cheers
Tobias