Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 400mm f/5.6 Preset Lens.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Vivitar 400mm f/5.6 Preset Lens. Reply with quote

I got this one as a trade for a 75-260 T4 Vivitar lens. It came to me disassembled but clean. Quite a jigsaw puzzle but it is together finally and ready to shoot. A T2 mount on this one and I've added a T-mount to T2 mount so my T-mount to PK adapter will fit it as well as the other Preset lens I have.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have been fun putting it back together. So how's the pic quality? Shoot something and post them.

Congratulation on job done.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good-looking lens, like most of this line.

I've been looking out for one of these.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphan wrote:
Must have been fun putting it back together. So how's the pic quality? Shoot something and post them.

Congratulation on job done.

Thanks and I will as soon as we get some sunshine. Got to find some small set screws for it as several were missing in the package. Just have to use caution when shooting so nothing falls off. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Very good-looking lens, like most of this line.

I've been looking out for one of these.

They show up on Eekbay several times a year. I was looking at 3 that were on there at the same time.