Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Photo taken with a achomatic lens (50s)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Photo taken with a achomatic lens (50s) Reply with quote

Photo taken with a sale lentilla achromatic.

Hi:
I present myself. My name is David and I live in the N.E. of Spain (Europe). I do not speak English, my languages are Spaniard, Catalan and French. I must use " Free Translation Online ", but every time I understand more English thanks to my forum. I was born in 1960.

I show them a photo thought by my deceased father, Andrés Montón Remacha with his camera " Capta Baby ", of film 127, in the 50s. The photo belongs to the people of The Riba (Tarragona), Spain (Europe).
The target of this spaniard "box" is an achromatic lens.

Bests Regards: David

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Photo taken with a achomatic lens (50s) Reply with quote

Petzval 1840 wrote:
Photo taken with a sale lentilla achromatic.

Hi:
I present myself. My name is David and I live in the N.E. of Spain (Europe). I do not speak English, my languages are Spaniard, Catalan and French. I must use " Free Translation Online ", but every time I understand more English thanks to my forum. I was born in 1960.

I show them a photo thought by my deceased father, Andrés Montón Remacha with his camera " Capta Baby ", of film 127, in the 50s. The photo belongs to the people of The Riba (Tarragona), Spain (Europe).
The target of this spaniard "box" is an achromatic lens.

Welcome! I'll quote your post for the picture to show up. This is an anti-spam measure on this forum (the first post can never contain a picture).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Photo 2, La Riba (50s) Reply with quote

Hi:

Thanks for the welcome! I show you another photo thought by my father in the 50s. Part of the village was destroyed by the river Francolí, in October, 1994. Look that in the way are not seen cars.

I want to photograph the camera of my father, so that you see her: it is a spaniard "box" of bakelite, the film is 127.

Bests regards: David

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Very nice from you to give new life to this old camera.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benvenido!
it would be nice to see a picture of that bachelite camera, maybe you can post one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: The "Capta Baby", spaniard bakelite box, 127 film Reply with quote

Hello all the people:

I show it to them C Baby of my father. Only it has two speeds: B and 1/30 sec. Achromatic lens blue coating. Look at the curvature wherefrom the film is exposed, to correct the distortion due to the cheap lens.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great little camera!