Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Me lenses for sale( just a few)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Me lenses for sale( just a few) Reply with quote

In my need to buy some Canon equipment ( I want to get into wedding photography) I have to sell some of my beauties.

Here they are :

- CZJ Sonnar Zebra 180/2.8

- Super-Multi-Coated ( not SMC ) Takumar 200/4

- Spiratone 400/6.3

Thorough depiction, pictures, prices, shipping rates, write me on my private e-mail.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I able to redirect some traffic to your sales from mflenses.com if you want it.Currently I don't have Takumar 200mm f4 and Spiratone lens on the site. If you make a review and give me 6MP pictures taken with this lenses I able to redirect traffic here or elsewhere, where do you want to sell your lenses. CZJ Sonnar is ok I have test pictures.Should I redirect here or somewhere else ?Mflenses.com has pretty good position in Google and high traffic , perhaps you able to sell easier. Let me know if you need this help.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila.
Here it's ok.
I'll try to find some pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I look forward them. Sonnar already redirected.