Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

need an opinion about medium format camera section
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: need an opinion about medium format camera section Reply with quote

Hi all of my friends,

Now I'm interested in medium format camera and finding Hasselblad camera and lens. I usually visit www.photo.net for any details but I like mflenses and hope to join here everytime.

Then, could I offer webmaster for constrcution of the new section for "medium format camera" ? Both film or digital back could be join the new section.

Any comments, please post here and I appriciate for this site to know the best lens and great friend in this site.

Thank you for all comments.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Bronica that I occasionally use, so, I'm in favor.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have quite a core of medformat users. I would certainly be keen to see samples of what that illustrious format can do

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These days I'm putting as much time & effort into my medium format gear as digital, so I'm for this as well. I shoot P6 mount cams (Pentacon Six and these days more and more of my Kiev-60) and just became a Hasselblad shooter a couple of days ago.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't convince too much with 6x6 format. I did try a few of them and I think I found what I like really.

Pentax 645+ adapter+ Pentacon Six lenses,Hasselblad lenses, Pentax 6x7 lenses+ 645 lenses perhaps Contax 645 lenses , Mamiya etc lenses.

I prefer also 6x9 old folders like Bessa RF Skopar, Heliar, Bessa I Color-Skopar, Bessa II Color-Skopar,Color-Heliar. I love really my Konishiroku Pearl 6x4,5 folder.

From lenses I did try Flektogon 4/50 MC, Biometar 80mm, Biometar 120mm , Flektogon 65mm f2.8 all perform beautifully on Pentax 645.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/japanese/pentax_645_001/
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/japanese/pentax_645/
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/german/Voigtlander/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a P645 is making its way to me... and really I shouldn't be looking for further complication/expense right this minute... However Wink... Attila, what P6 adapter do you recommend for the Pentax 645?

I've seen all your shots and there are some awesome lenses to adapt...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
As a P645 is making its way to me... and really I shouldn't be looking for further complication/expense right this minute... However Wink... Attila, what P6 adapter do you recommend for the Pentax 645?

I've seen all your shots and there are some awesome lenses to adapt...

Click here to see on Ebay

Cheap and already in USA.

Click here to see on Ebay

This is mine, nice seller , excellent product.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Thanks!

I look forward your shoots!