Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica Super TL1000 and Sigma 135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Praktica Super TL1000 and Sigma 135mm Reply with quote

Praktica SUPER TL1000 - Price £15

In very good condition, shutter fires, winder works, haven't put a film through though.

Sigma Pantel 135mm F2.8 - Price £20
In excellent good condition, original caps and case (in very good condition). I got it for the F2.8 to F64 curiosity.
Its good but does not hold against my scratched CZJ 135mm F3.5.

Photos from this lens:

More lenses will follow soon probabily... I kinda freaked out looking a whole table filled with lenses... Confused Gotta cut back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice camera works with normal available battery I guess, looks a good deal really.

Lens looks better than my expectation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also didn't expect much from the Sigma, but quite decent I think, like I said not as sharp as the CZJ or my SMC-M. Since I have a Tak 135mm I haven't even tried out, I decided not to keep it.

The prakticas never appealed to me much, but I think they should be well reliable cameras... This one is in really good cosmetic condition from what I seen.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read that the TL1000 uses the mercury-oxide PX625 battery (1.35V) which however could be replaced by a 1.5V battery thanks to the bridged circuit design.
Did you use it with a 1.35V battery?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The battery that came with the camera was a Kodak KA 625. The batery was dead. I have not used the camera, because I bought together with a lens that I was after.
As far as I can see, the winder and the shutter are working properly, but cannot confirm that the camera works completely.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigma is reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigma is still available!