Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Tamron Adaptamatic 21mm /4.5 images #1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Auto Tamron Adaptamatic 21mm /4.5 images #1 Reply with quote

I went to Sydney this weekend to a place called Katoomba in the Blue mountains...it's a lovely part of Sydney about (roughly) 2-3hrs from the city itself..These images are from a short bush walk where I was testing this lens out...I was seeing how best to use it, not having had a 21mm lens before.I have PP'd these adjusting the highlights and brightness.I think I will like this lens as I get used to using it.
I shot these all at 4.5 as the clouds kept covering the sun and it was dark/shady in the valley.

#3 here I was trying to get the balance of the 2 white Gum trees in the shade while still capturing the blue in the sky.

#5 Not a sharp as i would have like...but it shows the scene and the Australian bush rather well.

#7 This is actually a piece of rock