Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shamefull auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Shamefull auctions Reply with quote

Kiron 105mm f2.8 Starting price 900GB Buy it Now 1400 GBP
Click here to see on Ebay Seller : ukcoiler

Last edited by Attila on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy it immediately if it were Lebanese pounds Confused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
I would buy it immediately if it were Lebanese pounds Confused

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For half of the starting price i would sell my mint Kiron 105/2.8 in Pentax-KA mount Shocked Shocked Shocked ... And offer the shipping fees, too ...

And, moreover, the 'A' button on my lens is perfectly working ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but shouldn't we be careful with such a "shame list", no matter how justified it is? There are sellers out there that do not hesitate to sue forums like this one for slander or defamatory statements.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
I don't know, but shouldn't we be careful with such a "shame list", no matter how justified it is? There are sellers out there that do not hesitate to sue forums like this one for slander or defamatory statements.

Perhaps you have right... In my opinion this is a shameful seller action, I don't think so he can do anything with this fact if somebody think and say this is shameful.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

This is a list of shameful actions, not of shameful sellers Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shameless might be a better description, after all, that kind ofr asking price would suggest no shame on the seller's part to ask such an exorbitant price.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bad thing is that it does drive up prices. Not because those items are selling, but because it makes cheaper overpriced items seem cheap.

I mean: let's assume the Kiron usually sells for $250. Now there are several sellers trying to sell one for $1000. You see these in your search results on eBay. If I now put one for sale for $500, my item looks cheap among the "overpriced" ones.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1