Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena MC (Red S) DDR 135mm f3.5 on K20D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena MC (Red S) DDR 135mm f3.5 on K20D Reply with quote

I love this M42 lens. Got it from eBay for just GBP5. What a bargain! Like to hear your view on its performance? No pp, resized only.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the well known , stunning lens, thanks fully mass produced, your were very lucky with price.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breathtakingly beautiful shots, I loved the bokeh in the flower shots. Awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
One of the well known , stunning lens, thanks fully mass produced, your were very lucky with price.

Fully agree! What more can one ask for from a GBP 5 lens! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerris2 wrote:
Breathtakingly beautiful shots, I loved the bokeh in the flower shots. Awesome!

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Average value of lens on Ebay 50-70 GBP , so not an 5GBP lens Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Average value of lens on Ebay 50-70 GBP , so not an 5GBP lens Wink

Wow, 50-70 GBP! In fact, 5 GBP was not just for one lens but two lenses. The other one was a Sigma 70-210mm zoom lens (plastic type). The seller only posted a blur photo of the two lenses sitting side by side without listing the details. The listing just said: "2 vintage lenses". The starting bid was 5 GBP and I was the on;y bidder. Wink Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're lucky for that bargain. Laughing
Last time I was the same like you. I see a Vivitar 70-210 series 1. No describe, no close picture. I got it for 45 bucks and it turns out to be version 3 Komine in mint condition. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyonthinh wrote:
You're lucky for that bargain. Laughing
Last time I was the same like you. I see a Vivitar 70-210 series 1. No describe, no close picture. I got it for 45 bucks and it turns out to be version 3 Komine in mint condition. Laughing

The f/3.5 constant aperture version? Lucky you! Very Happy Very Happy