Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trioplan 100mm at different apertures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seele wrote:

If you can do it and also take out the inevitable bumps and scratches, you'd have to get it anodizes too, as the aluminium can rot quite spectacularly... come to think of it, get it finished in black... or Tweety yellow, just to be unique!

Well I didn't mean that I would go so far into polishing it , that it would require me to get it anodized again. It would probably be cheaper to just buy that mint lens from Stil22 by then.
Anyway.. it's not something that I plan to try anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we are already scary enough for the general public for using ancient equipment which actually requires turning the lens barrel, let alone using something really weird called "film", so there's no need to get the lens finished in Tweety yellow then! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, well if I had money to spend (this would be more like a waste of it though ;0 ) I would love to have it done, not yellow though. eh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,this is trioplan 100mm at f 2.8, I used some extension tubes.

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madjidm wrote:
Hi,this is trioplan 100mm at f 2.8, I used some extension tubes.

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam

Looks good
OH