Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few scans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: A few scans Reply with quote

Just a few samples, I am finally done scanning all the images from my last vacation.

Yashica 35 and Contax T2
Canonscan 8800F

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL very good.
# 5 is special and I like that #6 is placed immediately after it, there is a similarity between architecture and nature that strikes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right, I did not think about that myself. Natures own cathedral.

Thanks for your comment. I still think my scanning skill set the limit for the quality, I am able to show online. Next time will (maybe) be a little better Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scanning quality is very good and all are superb pics
what lens was used for #4, left border is awful
my favs #2#3#5#6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought #3 was hilarious. Looks like it was quite some hike and thanks for taking us along

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of them very nice, really good image quality.

I like very much #2, #4 and #5.

Thanks for sharing!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second image is so full of realistic color, and is a great tome on the everyday life of a hiker. Is that you in the image? I just love the perspective of the image. I'm wondering what that little red and white striped thing is to the right below the stairway? Shocked

The image of the cathedral columns is spectacular. There is a true feeling of magnificent mass on those doric columns. Splendid image.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them all. Hard to pick but I really like #4.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankds to all for your comments.

Laurence wrote:
The second image is so full of realistic color, and is a great tome on the everyday life of a hiker. Is that you in the image? I just love the perspective of the image. I'm wondering what that little red and white striped thing is to the right below the stairway? Shocked

The image of the cathedral columns is spectacular. There is a true feeling of magnificent mass on those doric columns. Splendid image.

I am not sure about the red and white striped thing, but maybe some kind of tube?

It´s not me in the picthure, I don´t even know his name, but all that food, and belive me he eated it all Smile

I looks like this, bad pic I know, but you asked for it......shoot using self-timer.