Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Provia 100 Rolleiflex Tessar vs Olympus E-1 Tessar 40mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Provia 100 Rolleiflex Tessar vs Olympus E-1 Tessar 40mm Reply with quote

Lens quality I think about same. Same place at different time, but light was more less same.

Look pictures...

Rolleiflex + Provia 100

Olympus E-1

I thought few years ago I will never shoot on film again .. in fact I would shoot only on film now Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought few years ago I will never shoot on film again .. in fact I would shoot only on film now

This gives me a lot of hope to keep this media alive Very Happy

Good comparison Atilla, I need a few more converts like you to convince my wife not to buy that 5D she is aiming for Rolling Eyes .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiladitya wrote:
Quote:
I thought few years ago I will never shoot on film again .. in fact I would shoot only on film now

This gives me a lot of hope to keep this media alive Very Happy

Good comparison Atilla, I need a few more converts like you to convince my wife not to buy that 5D she is aiming for Rolling Eyes .

All depend from your shooting habits, DSLR just fine for general purpose shooting and 5D fine piece really for most purposes. I think for landscapes still best choice is film. You have an excellent Yashica MAT, put good slides into and go ahead you have so beautiful , colorful country..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No comparison in the above images, the Provia wins out, hands down.

Glad to see you putting the scanner to good use!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
No comparison in the above images, the Provia wins out, hands down.

Glad to see you putting the scanner to good use!

Yes I am so happy thanks to you!

Today I did try a Pentax 645 + Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f2.8 with Portra 160 I am curious really about result I did listen to Larry and used F22 let we see..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing those 645 shots!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, the rolleiflex sharpness problem is solved? Rolling Eyes

I think that provia can give more more better results, may be scanning problems, I don't know. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnet-2009 wrote:
Attila, the rolleiflex sharpness problem is solved? Rolling Eyes

I think that provia can give more more better results, may be scanning problems, I don't know. Rolling Eyes

Yes, I will put back to repair service and it will be adjust for perfect working.
Yes, absolutely Provia can be lot better , this photo demonstrate only the huge color difference.