Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mount type question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Mount type question Reply with quote

Which mount type is this?

thank you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like M42 to me - even though it's difficult to see the screw threads in this image.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like M42. If so, the rear element certainly protrudes a lot in this one. What is the lens ?

If not M42, there is a chance it may be -

a YS-mount missing the YS adapter. YS was similar to a T-mount but with an aperture linkage. The screw is M42x.75 and you can use a T-mount in manual mode if you can't find a YS for your camera.

Small chance it also could be an Auto-T interchangable mount, missing the Auto-T adapter. The Auto-T was an M44 screw with a pin also. This lens would be useless without an adapter to the camera.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe AUTO SICOR XL or MACRO REVUENON 24/4, don't know exactly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
It looks like M42. If so, the rear element certainly protrudes a lot in this one. What is the lens ?

If not M42, there is a chance it may be -

a YS-mount missing the YS adapter. YS was similar to a T-mount but with an aperture linkage. The screw is M42x.75 and you can use a T-mount in manual mode if you can't find a YS for your camera.

Small chance it also could be an Auto-T interchangable mount, missing the Auto-T adapter. The Auto-T was an M44 screw with a pin also. This lens would be useless without an adapter to the camera.

I believe in this theory.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Mount type question Reply with quote

csaba369 wrote:
Which mount type is this?

thank you

this is the enna münchen made "macro revuenon 4/24". it also came as "enna macro 4/24" directly in enna brand. and as far as i know it was always made in M42. this one looks exactly like my copy. just that there is a silver grey fixing ring and not a blöack one on the back.

this is mine: