Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleiflex Carl Zeiss Tessar 75mm f3.5 Made in W.Germany
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Rolleiflex Carl Zeiss Tessar 75mm f3.5 Made in W.Germany Reply with quote

Lahnet's camera not mine, he allow me to test after maintenance, many thanks Henrik!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's a BEAUTY, and wow that ought to be some lens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenses from Oberkochen I am sure it's produce awesome quality.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Υοu have already samples from her. The samples that Orio didn't like because of the bad lightning. Very Happy

This beauty is "exactly" like mine and it is type II, you can couple and uncouple speed with diaphragm stops. I think that the big knob for forwarding the film isn't the original one but honesty I have seen one like this one on ebay another time.

http://forum.mflenses.com/rolleiflex-mx-evs-ii-cz-opton-tessar-3-5-75-scans-t17208.html

This one is exactly like mine:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

I thought the Rolleiflexes uses lenses both from Jena and Oberkochen throughout their production The 'Tessar' were Jena's while 'Opton Tessar' were from Oberkochen, or was it the other way around Confused Confused Confused

But that doesn't mean this one won't produce awesome images.

I have finished a few rolls with my newly acquired flexes, but something got screwed up. One came back blank and the others are still at the Fuji lab somewhere in Chicago(?).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
Attila wrote:

I thought the Rolleiflexes uses lenses both from Jena and Oberkochen throughout their production The 'Tessar' were Jena's while 'Opton Tessar' were from Oberkochen, or was it the other way around Confused Confused Confused

But that doesn't mean this one won't produce awesome images.

I have finished a few rolls with my newly acquired flexes, but something got screwed up. One came back blank and the others are still at the Fuji lab somewhere in Chicago(?).

I thought if a lens came from Carl Zeiss Jena in title you can see Carl Zeiss Jena if came from western factory you can see Carl Zeiss only like on Contax lenses.