Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some of my litle babies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:26 pm    Post subject: Some of my litle babies Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you are a proud father, Alex. And why wouldn't you be Like 1 .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
you are a proud father, Alex.

Well, I am rather the devoted lover to them. And way I shouldn’t be?

Tuzki with lens

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another look for one of it

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the Linhof finder practical?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:

Well, it is the viewfinder for the camera of 6.5x9 format. It presents the fluent change of view from the lens focus of 53mm to 240mm. In the 35x24 format it is equivalent to the lenses from 21mm to 96mm. The mask there is for the format 13x18, which already works marginably for the view of 35x24. However, I am going to construct myself the mask, which will be exactly for the use with 35x24. It shouldn’t be too difficult. But it is able to be used well with that format even already.

It also has the precise mechanism for the parallax compensation, which works fine for 35x24. However has to be reconsidered, and relabeled for the particular positions.

It is, of course, little bulkier then it should be desirable, and protrudes too far back. But still it goes well into the hot shoe, however some care should be taken. But who would complain for $150?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
kansalliskala wrote:

Well, it is the viewfinder for the camera of 6.5x9 format. It presents the fluent change of view from the lens focus of 53mm to 240mm. In the 35x24 format it is equivalent to the lenses from 21mm to 96mm. The mask there is for the format 13x18, which already works marginably for the view of 35x24. However, I am going to construct myself the mask, which will be exactly for the use with 35x24. It shouldn’t be too difficult. But it is able to be used well with that format even already.

It also has the precise mechanism for the parallax compensation, which works fine for 35x24. However has to be reconsidered, and relabeled for the particular positions.

It is, of course, little bulkier then it should be desirable, and protrudes too far back. But still it goes well into the hot shoe, however some care should be taken. But who would complain for $150?

I know the typical second hand price for these Linhof finders is nearer £200, but I got mine for only £5.50 So I'm certainly not complaining! Like Dog
Strangely I hadn't considered using mine on smaller formats.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DConvert"]
LittleAlex wrote:
kansalliskala wrote:

Strangely I hadn't considered using mine on smaller formats.

And why so?