Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Emily [nudity] Planar 1.2/85
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Emily [nudity] Planar 1.2/85 Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Planar 1.2/85 50th anniversary edition - wide open

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The immobility ( you know what I mean ), the pose, made me see a mannequin exhibiting whatever a store has to sell.
Those pearls barely touching the nipple, man, who was in charge over there? Any stylist in the cast? Great idea, great execution.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
The immobility ( you know what I mean ), the pose, made me see a mannequin exhibiting whatever a store has to sell.
Those pearls barely touching the nipple, man, who was in charge over there? Any stylist in the cast? Great idea, great execution.

Thanks Sorin. The clothes and props were chosen by the agent of the model (another female). The suggestion of having the pearls rest on the breast was a collective one, we all wanted that.
The pose is mine. It's actually not even a pose, I stole the photo while the model was switching between poses. It's a snapshot.
I hate the conventional lapdance pole poses, I wanted something different and mine. I got lucky Smile
In this photo I love the profile, the hair line, and the foreground blur on the right hand - and the lens performance in general. I think the lens makes it look like a large format photo.

Last edited by Orio on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you use your continuous lights?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Did you use your continuous lights?

Yes, two large lamps with white umbrellas, one frontal one stronger to draw the hairline from the side.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a beautiful image.
Cheers, Pickles.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate the conventional lapdance pole poses

+1billion, nice work Orio.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think the lens makes it look like a large format photo.

I thought this as soon as the picture loaded. The subtle gradation in tone is superb. Really amazing stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Quote:
I think the lens makes it look like a large format photo.

..... The subtle gradation in tone is superb. Really amazing stuff!

+1
Beautifull image indeed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shot Orio.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine work Orio!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
fine work Orio!

+1 especially as a stolen portrait, fast decision!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
In this photo I love the profile, the hair line, and the foreground blur on the right hand - and the lens performance in general. I think the lens makes it look like a large format photo.

+1

Orio wrote:

...It's a snapshot....

I rarely look at and usually do not like model shoots, most are too unnatural for my taste. This one has the right mixture for me to work really well

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations !
But for me there is also something sick about this picture...I guess it is the the appearance of her belly and her leg, which is concealed and therefore looks thin. Looks a little bit like Loretta Lux. I hope you understand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_cooper wrote:
Congratulations !
But for me there is also something sick about this picture...I guess it is the the appearance of her belly and her leg, which is concealed and therefore looks thin. Looks a little bit like Loretta Lux. I hope you understand.

I respect all opinions, and I can understand that someone may not rightfully like my picture, but to qualify it "sick"... really...
I did not know of this Loretta Lux, I browsed Google images, and I have to say, that I fail to recognize any similarity whatsoever between her works and my photograph.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I did not know of this Loretta Lux, I browsed Google images, and I have to say, that I fail to recognize any similarity whatsoever between her works and my photograph.

I second that. I do not see any comparison.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Congrats.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog