Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50/2,8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50/2,8 Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
I have just bought a Tessar. But except there is red T, it has MC lens and 12 blade diaphragm. It is the classical aluminium look.

It is like a save of this lens for me. the seller told me that focusing is impossible, the front edge (filter thread) is dent and other minor damages. I want to repair it. It was pretty cheap to try it.

Anyone has experience with this lens. Any differences between standart 6 blade tessars?

Thank You.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have your version of the lens. Here is a fairly extensive thread regarding it (with samples!):http://forum.mflenses.com/jena-tessar-2-8-50-t5889,highlight,jena+tessar.html

Hope that helps!
~Marc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ok, it seems, that this lens is worth to keep in my photobag. I need to do small repairs on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milanos wrote:
Hi ok, it seems, that this lens is worth to keep in my photobag. I need to do small repairs on it.

All lens made by Carl Zeiss (Jena) worth to keep it no exception even cheapest one like Tessars.