Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f-1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f-1.7 Reply with quote

After some minor modification, this lens is up and running. I took it out for test run in my neighbourhood. Here are some photos taken.

All shot with f-2.8

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are my eyes or they're a bit out of focus?

The hexanon is a first league lens (among the best 50 mms.)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel it is sharp for the lens, I heard many good reviews about it. Out of focus ? It looks focus to me thought. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens as all Konica ones. Good samples , I like them.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisgage wrote:
I feel it is sharp for the lens, I heard many good reviews about it. Out of focus ? It looks focus to me thought. Rolling Eyes

Sure my eyes or monitor calibration. I'm seeing out of focus almost all the pics.

Again, excelent lens.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the resizing will sometimes make things look less sharp. Perhaps some 100% crops will resolve the issue!!

I have have the same lens, and it is one of my 4 sharpest lenses.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm nice bokeh.. i like your third picture a lot. The colors just fit togehter. Smile

Greetings,
bluecove

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way to adapt the konica's hexanon lenses to M42 camera?

Rino.