Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mónica - Test - Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Mónica - Test - Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

Some tests at f/1.4 direct to the light. I like the flare in these portraits.

My girlfriend as model.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens, nice girlfriend

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your girlfriend would look gorgeous even if photographed with the bottom of a Barolo bottle Laughing

Yes the Planar 1.4/85 handles the flare decently well, although it's distant from the flare performance of the Distagon 1.4/35 (which is my best flare resistant lens).

With her looks, Monica should make cinema. She has a very "cinematic" face.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Orio, she has very cinematic look.

Very nice portrait, the flare seems to be a gently curtain.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great result. I am just interested about the color. Was it done later in PS or did you use colored light ...

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky man! Gorgeous girl! You made a good job with this portrait I love it too. Please keep coming!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very intresting work with the light...
It gives kind of a theatric feeling.
I like the composition.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your comments.

I'm really a lucky man. She's gorgeous, she studied photography with me, she's assisting the same photographer with me and she loves MF lenses too!

Smile

About the colours, I only take off some saturation. Nothing else. That light is a cinema projector.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazzaros wrote:
Many thanks for your comments.

I'm really a lucky man. She's gorgeous, she studied photography with me, she's assisting the same photographer with me and she loves MF lenses too!

Smile

About the colours, I only take off some saturation. Nothing else. That light is a cinema projector.

She is first lady what I known who love MF lenses and first woman too who enjoy and love photography. You are extremely lucky !!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green