Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa II Color-Heliar 105mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Bessa II Color-Heliar 105mm f3.5 Reply with quote

Provia 100F expired in 1995

I made a bunch of crappy images on first roll. This is the reason why I publish only one. I had light metering trouble, subject selection trouble. Embarassed

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/Voigtlander/bessa_ii_color_heliar/

Oh yes, picture shows my usual fingerprint (red spot) Confused

Last edited by Attila on Mon May 11, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink or is that the red window left open...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has only one window for follow numbering.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take aside the red spot, and you have a VERY sharp image indeed. Shocked I LOVE your 6x9 images, Attila. I look deeply
into this one, and can see wonderful details.

A quick fix, although not very pretty, might be to wrap some black electrician's tape around the hinge areas.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Take aside the red spot, and you have a VERY sharp image indeed. Shocked I LOVE your 6x9 images, Attila. I look deeply
into this one, and can see wonderful details.

A quick fix, although not very pretty, might be to wrap some black electrician's tape around the hinge areas.

Thank you! I will try it.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The location, shape, and color of the red spot put it right where the 6x9 window is placed. Make a flap of some sort if the Bessa doesn't have a slide blind - and if it does, remember to close the blind each time. Rolling Eyes I know I tend to forget...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know that at all needs to cover it ! I thought that is fine if not covered! Many, many thanks! I really hope you have right and nasty spots will gone for ever ! Rolling Eyes