Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Aus Jena 20/4 Flektogon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Aus Jena 20/4 Flektogon Reply with quote

Finally found one in a Pentax P30 set. Of course, the diaphragm was sticky (not anymore, I cleaned it a few minutes ago), business as usual with CZJ lenses. But the optics are 100% and focusing is very smooth.

Unfortunately, the former owner had fiddled with it so the name ring is a little damaged. The diaphragm pin is missing too so it's now a fully manual lens. No problem of course, it's even desirable for me.

This was the first one I found in my country after I started looking for it. But I did not find it myself: I was pointed to it by a lady on another forum. Thanks again, Rita! Very Happy

The price? Of course I'd like to leave a little comment for Klaus: it was cheap Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice Peter! Nothing wrong with getting things cheap, just found a very rare Zeiss lens, wrongly declared, only 5 ever been built for $100 - market value? EUR2500 at least...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking combo!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila! And Klaus: that's more like it Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a beautiful looking lens Peter; I'd almost made up my mind to sell my CZJ zebra lenses, but your photos have changed my mind!

Now, put us all out of our misery and tell us the price!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
It's a beautiful looking lens Peter; I'd almost made up my mind to sell my CZJ zebra lenses, but your photos have changed my mind!

Now, put us all out of our misery and tell us the price!!!

Wow, your mind is easily changed Wink

OK, the price was less than 50 euros. Are you happy now? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Wow, your mind is easily changed Wink

OK, the price was less than 50 euros. Are you happy now? Laughing

I agree - it was an easy decision to make. Sometimes it's hard to part with things you really like Embarassed

Shocked €50.00 Shocked

Great find!