Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 65/2.8 and Nikon D700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 65/2.8 and Nikon D700 Reply with quote

Since having joined this group, I'm nearing bankruptcy with increasing velocity, a fate - I guess - I share with others here.
After getting a MIR-20 and the Volna-3, I couldn't resist bidding on a Flektogon 65/2.8 for the Pentacon Six, which was offered by Cobalt60 on German Ebay.
I put €122,22 as my highest bid and was lucky enough to get it for €111, no postage! Cobalt60 is very fast and reliable (thank you very much, highly recommended), the lense (leatherette) is a a beauty, and I took it out today for the first time to the Frankfurt Central Train Station.

First a picture of the roof at ISO 320 @ f8 1/125s

The pictures of the hall were pretty tricky to shoot, as you have to shoot against the sky. Both at ISO 640

No. 1 @ f4 1/800s

No. 2 @ f4 1/1250s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture of the roof is beautiful!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the first for its lines