Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zorki 4 with Jupiter 12
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Zorki 4 with Jupiter 12 Reply with quote

And Fuji Superia 200, Minolta 5400

a crop

Fantastic deep dof at f11 using hyperfocal distance.

Thank you for visiting!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great colours by the Fuji
The Jupiter-12 seems to do brilliant. Would like to see more architecture.
I have a film roll in the Kiev-4 which is half-way from being finished, shot with the Jupiter-12 only (Kiev version of course): I never seem to find the time to complete it, grr.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great captures with a lovely camera. I suggest to use slide instead of film to get better result, Sensia 100, Provia 100 etc. If you need help about slides let me know.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some NICE images here! Beautiful job, and the scanner is doing quite well on the color negatives. I agree with Attila, slides will really pop!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard, that J-12 is better 35mm lens, than majority of the 35mm retrofocal lenses for SLR cameras. It's probably hard to confirm that, but your shots look really promising Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
I heard, that J-12 is better 35mm lens, than majority of the 35mm retrofocal lenses for SLR cameras. It's probably hard to confirm that, but your shots look really promising Wink

I think this is true. A good RF lens + camera blame all SLR.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:

if the Jupiter-12 is a good copy of the Biogon 35 like the Jupiter-9 is of the Sonnar 85, that is sure.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
no-X wrote:

if the Jupiter-12 is a good copy of the Biogon 35 like the Jupiter-9 is of the Sonnar 85, that is sure.

I had the same positive experience with Jupiter 12. Great lens!

I have it on both m39 and contax mounts.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first: thank you for all, I'm really glad you like them!

AND HERE IS THE SURPRISE! Laughing

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,143569.html#143569

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice place, nice scans