Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

does anybody have this lens? (Auto Revuetar 55mm/2.8)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: does anybody have this lens? (Auto Revuetar 55mm/2.8) Reply with quote

Does anybody have experience with Auto Revuetar 55mm/2.8 ?

What's it's quality?

googled it and i found that it might be made by Tomioka

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a small but crucial piece of help:

including the lens name in the topic subject header will greatly increase the likelihood of finding an MFL member who has this lens Cool

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a photo, too. It is probably a ringer for the 55/2.8 that several of us have acquired with cameras from Ricoh, Cosina, Vivitar, Mamiya, Sears, etc.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is... i don't own it, i was about to buy it , so i wanted some input so i don't buy a dud

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a previous thread regarding 55mm f 2.8 possibly made by Tomioka. You might want to risk 10 Euros for it.

http://forum.mflenses.com/auto-sears-ricoh-55-2-8-unique-design-thanks-andy-t10402,highlight,55mm.html

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it. I don't think there is anything special in this lens. Maybe for a collector...

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own this lens under the brand of "Universar" I tried it and it gave excellent results ..., better than my Tessars and Industar . Made by Cosina , often seen on Cosina Hi-lite bodies . 5 elements if I remember.
Paid 2 € on flea-market.

F/5,6 :

Mr. Green Very Happy