Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenit M42x1 Extension Tube
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Zenit M42x1 Extension Tube Reply with quote

I got the extension tube from Shrek. Both that I bought from him are in great condtions ! I love it alot ! Thanks Shrek ! Very Happy

Comes with the original box

Each tube was wrapped in original wrapping paper

The full set , container and 2 piece tubes

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have very similar but M39 type and also in the cool case, I think you will get good use from them judging from your excellent bellows pictures in the gallery too Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool piece! One is sitting on my desk too in M39 mount.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
I have very similar but M39 type and also in the cool case, I think you will get good use from them judging from your excellent bellows pictures in the gallery too Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you. I have a few plans in my head now ..... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got exactly the same from Shrek and they're fun to use with the charm of bakelite case.

Some pics taken with them this afternoon, and a Pentacon 50mm which diaph I repaired (blades were stuck).

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisgage,

Just noticed this :

This is NOT a 2 pieces tubes set, this is a 3 pieces tubes set :

Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Krisgage,

Just noticed this :

This is NOT a 2 pieces tubes set, this is a 3 pieces tubes set :

ah ! i see . thanks for correcting. so i now know there is another part can be screw off ! Laughing

btw, nice photos taken ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
Smile