Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FUJI FUJINON-T 600mm 5.6 EBC M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: FUJI FUJINON-T 600mm 5.6 EBC M42 Reply with quote

Hi

One seller near from my city is selling same lens as this ebay link.
Click here to see on Ebay

Is it a good lens?

I cannot find much info how good is it...
Asking price is 300€ but the price could rice because of bidders... but
well see..

Just wanted to know is it good so I might try to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FUJI FUJINON-T 600mm 5.6 EBC M42 Reply with quote

tanheis wrote:
Asking price is 300€ but the price could rice because of bidders... but
well see..
Just wanted to know is it good so I might try to get it.

On ebay i see 1450$ .. No interest at that price
At 300$ , price ok but do not forget that it is an old lens without any form of ed glass = CA must be high

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tanheis,

I think this lens is very hard to find. I also dont think you can find this lens for less than 500.00 USD anywhere, if you do, I will be the first to congratulate you. Smile

As stated earlier, this lens is not of the ED variety.
ED= Extra-low Dispersion glass.

Ed glass basically bends all the white light bands so they focus at the same point on the film plane. What this does is help improve focus and color rendition. Non-Ed glass can be closed down for same results.

You just have to practice with the lens and learn how to use it to get its maximum results.

This praticular lens has a nice EBC coating which helps with shapness.

This lens is pricey, but I beleive that is due to the rarity.