Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[sold] 2 wide P6 lenses: CZJ Flektogon 50/4 + MIR-26b 45/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: [sold] 2 wide P6 lenses: CZJ Flektogon 50/4 + MIR-26b 45/3.5 Reply with quote

for sale or for exchange (details - HERE - )

CZJ Flektogon 50/4 zebra P6

Lens is used, front element has 2 coating marks (or small scratches) - highlighted on first picture and about 3-4 minor cleaning marks. Optics is free of fungus and despite the mentioned deffects it's in good condition (the cleaning marks are occasional, not dense, so contrast isn't affected). Focusing is very smooth. Iris works, however it doesn't close uniformly (slightly more from one side - check pictures). I can test performace only on APS-C DSLR - optics doesn't seem to be decentered, results are sharp, CA i low (overall performance a bit better than with MIR-26b)

price: €83 (including PayPal fee and priority shipping to many European countries)

-----------------------------

MIR-26b 45/3.5 P6

Glass is clean, no scratches, cleaning marks nor fungus. Focusing and aperture works fine - aperture isn't precisely rounded, but slightly diamond-shaped (see pictures). Cosmetical condition is good, there are no significant scratches on body (lens is quite new, 1991).

price: €125 (including paypal fee and priority shipping to many EU countries)

Last edited by no-X on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new price:

flektogon: €73 incl. EU shipping + PP fee
MIR: €114 incl. EU shipping + PP fee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last offer:

flektogon: €68 (incl. EU shipping + PP fee)
MIR: €109 (incl. EU shipping + PP fee)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lenses and great price ... too bad i am not allowed to buy anymore lenses for awhile ...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy one if I had a Tilt/Shift-adapter.
But I must not buy anything before the next Solms Camera Show. Who knows what I will find there? Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIR sold.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you show the scratch in detail. Besides, price shipped to Asia.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dekiller wrote:

Thanks.

I think it will not impact anything too small and there is two only. Might be against sun effect IQ but I am not sure at all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dekiller wrote:

Thanks.

Both of them are visible here:

http://img2.abload.de/img/flek5040aosg5.jpg

and also here:

http://img2.abload.de/img/flek5040cxqbt.jpg

the other white things are dots on the internal blackening or some dust particles on the lens. If you need, I could make some additional macro shots. Just tell me.

Price including the cheapest way of shipping to China would be €76. For priority shipping +€3.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does those scratches hurt the glass?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you sell the Biotar 75/1.5 M42?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dekiller wrote:
Does those scratches hurt the glass?

Yes. Here are the pictures. They are macro 1:1 additionally illuminated by LED flashlight, so it looks more horrible, than in reality:

I also found 3 more subtle marks closer to border:

So the lens would be €10 cheaper because of that (€58 to EU, €66 to China, including shipping and PP fee)
dekiller wrote:
Will you sell the Biotar 75/1.5 M42?

I'm sorry, I have no Biotars for sale now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your nice macro shots. I think they won't hurt the IQ. But, I want to have my friends opinion first.

Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by dekiller on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried a few shots from window and no negative influence was there. Of course APS-C sensor usese only the center of the optics, where are the 2 major scratches and not the rest, where are the lesser ones. But I think it will be ok if you won't shoot in back-light. However, I can't test it on P6, so I can't garrant it Sad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold