Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A new year, a new format
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: A new year, a new format Reply with quote

Will try this combo for (B&W-) streetphotography:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant hurt Wink

That's a Canon M in the back there? they must be pretty cheap now, and since everyone laughed at their autofocus speeds. a MF lens scanner makes good sense no?

Post lots Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a good combo. The camera is small and that is a good lens for street photography when stopped down.
Practically like a point and shoot. When I finally get a compact mirrorless camera I will use my 21mm lens like that.
Anxious to see your samples.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
cant hurt Wink

That's a Canon M in the back there? they must be pretty cheap now, and since everyone laughed at their autofocus speeds. a MF lens scanner makes good sense no?

Post lots Smile

Yes it is a EOS-M, although a MF-lens *scanner* is a bit puzzling.
Will do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Seems like a good combo. The camera is small and that is a good lens for street photography when stopped down.
Practically like a point and shoot. When I finally get a compact mirrorless camera I will use my 21mm lens like that.
Anxious to see your samples.

I have a whole year to practise Wink.