Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A new year, a new format
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: A new year, a new format Reply with quote

Will try this combo for (B&W-) streetphotography:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant hurt Wink

That's a Canon M in the back there? they must be pretty cheap now, and since everyone laughed at their autofocus speeds. a MF lens scanner makes good sense no?

Post lots Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a good combo. The camera is small and that is a good lens for street photography when stopped down.
Practically like a point and shoot. When I finally get a compact mirrorless camera I will use my 21mm lens like that.
Anxious to see your samples.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
cant hurt Wink

That's a Canon M in the back there? they must be pretty cheap now, and since everyone laughed at their autofocus speeds. a MF lens scanner makes good sense no?

Post lots Smile

Yes it is a EOS-M, although a MF-lens *scanner* is a bit puzzling.
Will do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Seems like a good combo. The camera is small and that is a good lens for street photography when stopped down.
Practically like a point and shoot. When I finally get a compact mirrorless camera I will use my 21mm lens like that.
Anxious to see your samples.

I have a whole year to practise Wink.