Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Novoflex Bellows 4,0/200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Novoflex Bellows 4,0/200 Reply with quote

just tetsted my new Novoflex Bellows with a Novoflex 4,0/200 head - it's a dream...here you can participate in the first results - photos with Nikon D90 (M-modus) and Nikon D2x (A-modus) free-hand and some with Novoflex 1,5 converter between bellows and camera...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novoflex made nice pieces as all German manufacturer , congrats for your new toy I wish to see more nice photos taken with this set. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Some more on Novo 4,0/200 Bellows Head Reply with quote

here are some more photos with the Novoflex 4,0/200 bellows head - cut-outs and standard size...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bee photo Shocked really impressive thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Novoflex Bellows Head 4,0/200 Reply with quote

....and some more photos with this extraordinary lens...this time on my Nikon D2x in A-modus and some with the Nikon SB600 flash mounted...all shots handheld.....

Novoflex Bellows Head 4,0/200 - Novoflex 1,5 Extender (some) - Nikon D2x - Nikon SB600 Flash (some)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great results handheld !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos. I use a Novoflex with a Canon fd50mm f/1.4 and sometime with a Canon fd50mm Macro f/3.5 lens. Always shoot handheld and the lightweight Novoflex makes that an easy job.

Here are some of my results:

Regards and good fun with your Novoflex Bellows!
Jerry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good samples reminding me I need to use mine more!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aphid with the droplet of water is superb!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, there are some amazingly lovely shots here - I have a lot to learn when it comes to macro shooting, thanks for the continued inspiration Wink

And aphids I do not like - they've killed off my chili plants Mad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novoflex has made some superb equipment. These pictures are a testament to the professional results that can be had using them

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some superb results here! Novoflex was a superb maker in my mind too.