Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FOUND] (was WTB): nice copy of CZJ 75/1.5 Biotar in M42.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: [FOUND] (was WTB): nice copy of CZJ 75/1.5 Biotar in M42. Reply with quote

Found my copy thanks.

Kelly.

Last edited by thePiRaTE!! on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. I'm pretty sure I know who you are; at least on Flickr Smile Have you sold your Apo Lanthars and that lovely Planar already?

Anyway, can you give me more info on this Exakta-K mount mod?

I thought that that was impossible because of the shorter register of Exakta lenses? If it's inappropriate here in the marketplace, perhaps a private message or another thread somewhere? Thx!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries and Hi! We seem to travel similar paths (of good taste, heh). A member here posted a great thread showing the simple procedure to dial back the helical on the Biotar to allow infinity on K-mount.

http://forum.mflenses.com/adjusting-infinity-on-zeiss-biotar-75-1-5-t11692,highlight,biotar+adjustment.html

I happily enjoyed the fruits of this information until making my switch to the A900, now I'm looking forward to seeing all the swirl the Biotar is capable of Wink

K.