Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Pentax Takumar 135mm f/3.5 Chrome
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Asahi Pentax Takumar 135mm f/3.5 Chrome Reply with quote

I got this lens today also, I never seen this old Takumar. Lens looks brand new.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's a sexy lens Attila!

According to the Old Pentax site, it belongs to the first range of Takumar M42 lenses for the Asahi "Pentax" camera, before the name Pentax was used for the company, dating from between 1957 and 1962. This must be a really rare find in such great condition. Well done Smile[/u]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I was so happy when I found it, I guess I need to go back for other lens too 55mm f/2.2 See at film cameras.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Wow, that's a sexy lens Attila!

Definitely!

Great find, Attila!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this one is really in mint condition. Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, looks never mounted. 55mm f/2.2 has a dent on filter other ways mint too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is preset 135mm lens. One of the sharpest and best 135mm lens. I have this lens. This will never disappoint you.
Although in this preset 135mm f3.5 M42 mount, Pentax manufactured "very" all black lens.. which is sharpest than this lens... but very difficult to find..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:
This is preset 135mm lens. One of the sharpest and best 135mm lens. I have this lens. This will never disappoint you.
Although in this preset 135mm f3.5 M42 mount, Pentax manufactured "very" all black lens.. which is sharpest than this lens... but very difficult to find..

Click here to see on Ebay

Pne more coming... Its very weird.. the prices of these lenses fluctuates from $20 to $80+.. eBay is becoming crazy place..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let we see the end of this auctions.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same sample photos in mflenses.com/gallery.
See in full size, same of them not too sharp, because I need to learn more about Olympus E-1. Look the red flowers that is tack sharp.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Asahi Pentax Takumar 135mm f/3.5 Chrome Reply with quote

hi attila
i have one...i've got these yesterday...but the condition is not as good as yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a bit like a Topcor. Good looking lens - hope we see some samples

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Looks a bit like a Topcor. Good looking lens - hope we see some samples

patrickh

try to shoot with existing condition lens
hope better result after clean it up!

@f3.5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club Wink

I picked one up the other day for very cheap

Click here to see on Ebay

Very Happy

Haven't had time to do extensive tests with it (perhaps once I've lined up about half a dozen cheap 135s Laughing), but so far I like what I see: