Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar Series 1 200mm f 3.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Vivitar Series 1 200mm f 3.0 Reply with quote

Today I bought an Vivitar Series 1 200mm f3.0 lens, this is one of the most wanted Vivitar lens. Is anybody have it ? Any experience ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz droooolllling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you explain a bit more ? sorry , I don't know this word

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like when the dog sees the food and he has his saliva dropping out of his mouth Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
It's like when the dog sees the food and he has his saliva dropping out of his mouth Smile

Laughing
Will we see its pictures soon in the gallery? Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, this lens was a long await lens, pretty rare not easy to get it.Hopefully I will have time at the weekend to visit Budapest Zoo and I able to make some nice captures not just boring ones from leafs Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

compare to Soligor 200/3.5??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurryup wrote:
compare to Soligor 200/3.5??

Does that mean the gauntlet has been thrown down? Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yes, comparable. This Vivitar lens is a classic collectible lens top of the Vivitar lenses like Vivitar Series 1 105mm macro lens. Must be better quality than Soligor Smile that for sure more valuable. I am not sure yet better or not. For example Pentacon 200mm not a valuable lens because they sold so many of them, but it has excellent quality.
http://www.mflenses.com/content/view/59/29/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This copy is mine already , in excellent condition. I couldn't have time to make good shoots I just took some around the house. First impression is very positive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full size images

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: hasan Reply with quote

Woohoo. Snapped this gem with MD mount for little money. Considering the fact, HOW difficult it is to find nowadays..I am so happy.
Can't wait for its arrival

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have chosen the oldest post about this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are he used the wonderful search engine we have here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: hasan Reply with quote

hasan wrote:
Woohoo. Snapped this gem with MD mount for little money. Considering the fact, HOW difficult it is to find nowadays..I am so happy.
Can't wait for its arrival

You are in for a treat...