Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Takumar collection ( from 15 to 1000mm )
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Before I did not grok how huge is zoom! See next to 500 I am shocked how huge!

Here are best wishes for quick easy fix! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a second Takumar 500/5 Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Patience is a dish best served cold : a guy outbidded me one year ago or somewhat like this on a motor drive as this one for a little more than 100€, and relisted it instantly at ~250€. I asked him why relisting it without doing anything more, he told me that its job. This motor drive is still available for sale on Ebay if you search. He wanted to make money on collectors, buy setting an high BIN price, I waited and got this motor drive for far less than he got his one that he still have for sale Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Binocular Laughing Cool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that guy's Motor Drive on one of those 365 day auctions! I did contact him to ask if he'd drop the price to make it more attractive as a purchase, but he didn't even have the courtesy to reply. I guess he's happy having the MD to prop up his dining table or something Rolling Eyes

CarbonR wrote:
Patience is a dish best served cold : a guy outbidded me one year ago or somewhat like this on a motor drive as this one for a little more than 100€, and relisted it instantly at ~250€. I asked him why relisting it without doing anything more, he told me that its job. This motor drive is still available for sale on Ebay if you search. He wanted to make money on collectors, buy setting an high BIN price, I waited and got this motor drive for far less than he got his one that he still have for sale Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the Honeywell Repronar ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Got the Honeywell Repronar

Someone just offered me one of those. I don't know what I'd do with it though...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact I just got the camera + bellows + lens, but that saves me some shipping costs, especially from USA. Can originally be used for documents reproduction, cut flower macro shoots or other things like this Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought that many years ago, sits around somewhere unused since I wasn't convinced about the results I got.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought myself for the new year, an other Takumar 58/2, mint- condition and complete, for the price of my previous one with fungus Very Happy It as a BIN ebay auction, bought 12 minutes after seller listed it Razz For Xmas, I bopught an other lens, but not a Takumar, I should have it tomorrow or monday Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Paradise! Reply with quote

Wow you lucky guy! superb collection and fancy walking into a room and seeing that shelving system Wow
Which one is your favourite? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 15/3.5, 35/2 V2, 58/2, 83/1.9, 85/1.8, 135/2.5 V2 and 500/4.5. No particular fav, it depends on what focal lenght I need Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New addition : Ultra-Achromatic-Takumar 300/5.6 Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote to rename you to "Mr. Tak". There's noone in the world with such a great dedication wrt to Takumar collecting... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
And I've got my 135~600 back, it is not repaired yet, because I have to modifiy the odd mount, but I will try to make some shots, even if the focusing is not working Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An uncommon flash accessory :

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice piece, super find, I've never seen it before! Do you know for what era of cameras?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen it before too, but I would say that it is before the Spotmatics Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:

Received !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
CarbonR wrote:

Received !

Shocked Congrats!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I try not to collect Pentax, much as I love using them, I could not resist picking this up a few years ago. I doubt you'll find another H3 like this one! We've all heard of HEILAND Pentax, but HLILAND Pentax? I actually had the chance to ask Gerjan van Oosten about it, and he said he had never heard of another.

I guess it was a rough day at the factory!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rare variation of the Auto Takumar 55/1.8 :

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find. Mine has the serial number 325138, and yours?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

368139 Wink