Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Two 35 mm lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Two 35 mm lenses Reply with quote

I have wanted a fast (or even faster) 35 mm lens for a long time. A few days back I won a 35/2 Nikkor Ai, which was relatively cheap, because it has some small spots of fungus. The lens hasn´t arrived yet from Germany. I really hope that the fungus is cleanable.

But on last thursday, the government finally paid back the money they loaned from me last year Evil or Very Mad (tax returns) and when I saw a MIR-24N on a Finnish auction site, I couldn´t resist, and now I´m waiting for two 35/2 lenses...

And I ordered a Katz Eye split image screen, too. Apparently I didn´t get enough Christmas presents when I was a kid... At least now I will have some new toys to play with during the holidays. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: which 35mm f2 is much recommended Reply with quote

I am also on the lookout for a 35mm f2, my desired one was the S-M-C Takumar, but I have lost various auctions lately. Then I saw one in good condition in a shop for 99 Euro on friday 2 weeks ago. I still had a bid on ebay on another which ended sunday so I waited, lost the bid and went back to the shop on monday to get it. - But the lens had been sold just 20 minuites before..

So I have not been lucky on this one.
However I am curious how you will find your two 35mm f2, could they be an alternative?

or in other words: which 35mm f2 is much recommended?

cheers,
kuuan