Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Very intersting
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Very intersting Reply with quote

Hello,

This is very intersting, I think :

Click here to see on Ebay
or, how to replace a scanner if you own a digital SLR and some dia/slides which you want to put on digital format.

Never didn't think at that. Nice idea Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Very intersting Reply with quote

But there is a problem. I think it will work only on a full frame body. Sad To cover the whole area of the slide the tube would have to be longer, I think.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BPM bellows can be bought for around under ?20 and has a plastic screen at the end onto which negatives (or positives) can be mounted.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Very intersting Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:
But there is a problem. I think it will work only on a full frame body. Sad To cover the whole area of the slide the tube would have to be longer, I think.

Exactly! The crop-factor will "crop" the image. Wink Sad