Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Yashica ML 28mm f/2.8 - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Yashica ML 28mm f/2.8 - SOLD Reply with quote

C/Y mount, I can provide the C/Y - EOS adapter for an extra fee.

This one was actually bought from Attila on eBay a few months ago, it is in very good condition.

I know I don't have any references in this forum, but I do have some in eBay (20ish or something).

You can contact me via PM or my e-mail, star0nfire [at] gmail.com (which might actually be used to check my eBay feedback as well).

Last edited by star0nfire on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Include here your Ebay account perhaps help more !

Nice to see you here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I might start posting here, I think.

Anyway, here's the link to my eBay account: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=star0nfire&ftab=AllFeedback

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely you should start posting here, nice place in my opinion I hope you will enjoy your stay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens and really like it. Why are you selling yours?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was low on cash and felt like I needed to raise some.. plus I don't need a 28mm lens, it's just too wide for me :p