Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exc. Biotar T 75/1.5 exakta for exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Exc. Biotar T 75/1.5 exakta for exchange Reply with quote

I have Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar T 75/1.5 (exakta mount) in very good condition (any single sign of fungus or haze, all works smoothly, focusing helicoid and diaphragm cleaned and relubed by professional serviceman, alu body cleaned and polished also) for exchange.

I'd like to exchange this Biotar for some other lenses, I have one more (M42) copy, which is not in so good condition (esp. hlass), but I can use it on Sigma DSLR, so the better one is free now...

I'd like to exchange this lens for:

1. MC APO Telezenitar-M 135/2.8 (M42) + MG Trioplan V 100/2.8 (M42)

or

2. VOIGTLANDER ULTRON 40mm/f2 SL Aspherical (M42) + MG Trioplan V 100/2.8 (M42) (or V 58/1.9 M42)

or

3. MG Helioplan V 40/4.5 (M42) + MG Trioplan 100/2.8 (M42) + MG Primoplan V 58/1.9 (M42)

If anyone will be interested, I can prepare some pictures of the lens and more detailed description.

//edited: Primoplan -> Trioplan

Last edited by no-X on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you mean Meyer Trioplan isn't it ?

I am interested.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Thank you, corrected.

Which variant?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can give you only Trioplan 100mm + money or something else other lens(es)

I have Helioplan but I won't let it go. Primoplan 58mm should also ok for trade.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helioplan, Ultron or APO Telezenitar are the most important lenses to me. I don't need money, I'd like to have one of these lenses Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
Helioplan, Ultron or APO Telezenitar are the most important lenses to me. I don't need money, I'd like to have one of these lenses Neutral

I have all those three MG lenses but unfortunately for you I also have an Exakta Biotar 75 .

Helioplans are rare but I saw 2 just after I bought mine this year.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Biotar do you have it FAT or slim version ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fat one, ALU, #3841601

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I am thinking on #3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make some photos tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention a slight ding on filter ring. It's possible, that the screw will not accept filters, but I can't test it, I haven't filters of appropriate diameter. The ding is located here (high-resolution picture is lower).

optical condition: Excellent, no scratches, any single sign of fungus or haze, a few dust particles (majority of "black dots" on pictures are Biotar air bubles - I have focused to slightly different distances to make it more obvious on pictures).

mechanical condition: All mechanic parts were cleaned and relubed by professional serviceman, who was skilled in Carl Zeiss Jena factory. Both rings works uniformly and smoothly.

cosmetical condition: Some slight scratches and light oxidation of ALU body, but the body was polished by the serviceman, so most of them have gone. As I mentioned, there is a ding on filter ring - it's possible the screw won't accept filters.

I have not proper test pictures, because I can't adapt the lens to my DSLR, so here is only one close-up picture at f/1.5 (hand-held in front of DSLR):

pictures of the lens (taken mainly at f/8 ):