Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leidolf Wetzlar Lordomat C35
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Leidolf Wetzlar Lordomat C35 Reply with quote

Just arrived:

Leidolf Wetzlar Lordomat C 35 from 1956 with Leidolf Wetzlar Lordon 1,9/50mm and Leidolf Wetzlar Schacht Travenar 4,0/135mm.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it working ? Do you have picture taken with this set ? How would you like it ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Is it working ? Do you have picture taken with this set ? How would you like it ?

The shutter works, the exposuremeter not. I will try it with VNEX this weekend and later with film.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gewa13 wrote:
Attila wrote:

The shutter works, the exposuremeter not. I will try it with VNEX this weekend and later with film.

I found already VNEX shoots, can you do try it with B&W film ? I see myself as VNEX shooter too soon Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, do you mean Kodak BW400CN for example?