Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Guernica 2003
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Guernica 2003 Reply with quote

I made this in Photoshop in year 2003, inspired (or better said furious about) the Napalm air attack on Falluja's houses of civilians, in Southern Irak. With the excuse of chasing a couple hundreds resistants, thousands of innocent children and women were murdered burned alive in the attack by the allied "liberation" forces.

It was also reported that the column of persons who escaped from the city after the attack were erroneously believed to be resistant fighters, and were attacked with cluster bombs. The Allied forces denied this circumstance, that was reported by both iraqi sources and independent journalists. What is sure is that it was not a colum of fighters, but made of old men, women, and even children.

Of course, the image was intentionally evoking Picasso's Guernica - but I only used my original materials to make it, and I hope to have managed to make an entirely original work.

-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I prove with one image that I too can use Photoshop Wink Razz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing