Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some new thing in testing queue...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

Hard to wait for nice lights at winter time

Bessa RF Heliar 10,5cm
Bessa I Color-Skopar 105mm
Olympus OM 35mm f2
Kiron 24mm f2
Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f2.8 Silver finish P6
Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 80mm Star war finihsh Wink f2.8 P6
SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4

Some nice films Sensia 200, Fuji NP 160

Ah damn it I don't like crappy boring weather

Last edited by Attila on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a list.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am specially excited about Bessa cameras.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4

I believe you'll be happy with this lens Smile S-M-C 50/1.4 is my all-time favourite. Not only its optical performance, but the focusing is perfectly smooth and precise...

Attila wrote:

Me to... Biotar T 75/15 M42 and Biometar 80/2.8 M42 are still in queue Sad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Every weather has its beautiful sides. Today enough b&w film and developer to last through a few weeks arrived - so I'll be doing dark, gloomy b&w winter shots while the low light lasts...

Sevo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiron looks really yummy Twisted Evil
Can't wait to see, especially the Zeiss as being a late Zeiss addict Smile
I'll add Sonnar 2.8/85 and Tele-Tessar 4/200 soon and hope to add Sonnar 4/300 and Flektogon 2.8/20 Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I had that Flektogon too, or I think I would prefer the F4.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
Attila wrote:
SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4

I believe you'll be happy with this lens Smile S-M-C 50/1.4 is my all-time favourite. Not only its optical performance, but the focusing is perfectly smooth and precise...

It also was one of mine, next to the Nikkor 1.2/55 and the Zuiko 1.4/50. But since I have the Summicron 2.0/50, even the Tak or the Zuiko have stepped into the second row.

Attila wrote:

Bessa RF Heliar 10,5cm
Olympus OM 35mm f2
Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 80mm Star war finish Wink f2.8 P6

These sound especially interesting to me.

Attila wrote:

How right you are!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got my Tessar 2.8/80 P6 arrived today, too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dekiller wrote:

Wow! Show me how is looking, please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

Quote:

I can't wait for it to get warm again & it just started getting cold. Except today it's raining... Sad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Some new thing in testing queue... Reply with quote

Screamin Scott wrote:
Quote:

I can't wait for it to get warm again & it just started getting cold. Except today it's raining... Sad

We have rain here too. Cold start at weekend hopefully with sunshine ..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We not only have crappy weather we also have fog. Nothing flattens quite like fog and clouds together.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
dekiller wrote:

Wow! Show me how is looking, please!

I didn't bring them home tonight. Also Alu finish comes with a Praktisix.

Rainny days need a Zeiss.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bessa RF Heliar 10,5cm
Shocked

Nice one.
I had that camera on my watch list for a year and always missed or price was too high Rolling Eyes I gave up Laughing

Looking forward to your results.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:

I had that camera on my watch list for a year and always missed or price was too high Rolling Eyes I gave up Laughing

Prices currently seem to be dropping - at any rate there are enough offers to make a scoop once in a while. I just scored one Heliar Bessa RF in good condition off ebay last week, for 139€ BIN. The next one went through for above 300€ a few days later - but the combattants over that one exhausted themselves so much that they missed the same sellers Super Ikonta III, which I grabbed for 75€ just six minutes later. The economic doomsday feeling has driven away many bidders (especially from the US and UK), so there are quite a few opportunities right now...

Sevo

Last edited by Sevo on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sevo wrote:
F16SUNSHINE wrote:

Prices currently seem to be dropping - at any rate there are enough offers to make a scoop once in a while. I just scored one Heliar Bessa RF in good condition off ebay last week, for 139€ PIN. The next one went through for above 300€ a few days later - but the combattants over that one exhausted themselves so much that they missed the same sellers Super Ikonta III, which I grabbed for 75€ just six minutes later. The economic doomsday feeling has driven away many bidders (especially from the US and UK), so there are quite a few opportunities right now...

Sevo

Yes it's slowed me down but things seem to be recovering a bit and after the first of the year I'm going lens hunting again Wink

Jules