Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cantabrian Mountains. Automn landscapes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Cantabrian Mountains. Automn landscapes Reply with quote

SMC Pentax-k 3.5/28

Kiron 2/28

Last edited by Asa100 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All very nice and all very un sharp to me Sad

Is it possible ? Are you also think they are un sharp ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very soft focus, but the colors of kiron are superb.

If possible, go back and get some photos with better sharpness. The scenery worths it.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a Kiron must be sharper , it is remind me if lens not exactly catch infinity at the end. Proper focus is a few mm before at the end and if you not recognize result like this it happened with me too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That place is really amazing..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb region, nice captures with authentic colors
for the softness, could be also lens blur if shotted without tripod
ps: larger than 900px go to oversized gallery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this softness.
K28/3.5 is among the sharpest lenses I ever came across ! You must have got a bad copy ... Crying or Very sad

The landscape it just amazing, as well your subjects in the photographs.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: corrected mistake Reply with quote

Many thanks for yours commentaries.

I had a mistake in the process of conversion to jpg. I have corrected it and believe that they have improved enough.
Sorry!

It has been my first exit with the Kiron, since I received this lens a few weeks ago. It is new and a very rare Ka mount. Still it I know her well, but in my opinion it is more unsharp than the Pentax-k if it is not closed even f-8.

Poilu you have reason: with the tripod the sharpness is much better. But to travel 30 km with a tripod to the back it is a torture. I prefer losing a bit of shapness. Twisted Evil

My English is very bad. Sorry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the sharpness is OK
What does not much convince me is, I see a strong yellowgreenish cast over all objects. I think white balance should be adjusted.
The landscape is to dream of.