Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ MC S 3.5/135 SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: CZJ MC S 3.5/135 SOLD Reply with quote

There is some rubbing on the focussing barrel. Otherwise everything is good - although I'll need tomorrow's daylight to give the glass a final check.

The lens is FOR SALE at 49 GBP + SHIPPING. If anyone is interested I'll put some pictures up before I put it on ebay.

Last edited by sichko on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: CZJ MC S 3.5/135 FOR SALE Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
There is some rubbing on the focussing barrel. Otherwise everything is good - although I'll need tomorrow's daylight to give the glass a final check.

The lens is FOR SALE at 49 GBP + SHIPPING. If anyone is interested I'll put some pictures up before I put it on ebay.

I'm interesting in it,give me some photo please,email:soullivan@sina.com

and how much is the shipping cost to china?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Soullivan

You have first call. however I'm putting the pictures here in case you don't want it. All shots at f/11 with flash to reveal dust ! We did have some sunshine this morning and the glass looks clean with only a few internal dust specks.

The lens in use (Nikon D40x + Kood (glass) adapter), both wide open.

Yes I have seen the dust on the light fitting.

Soullivan I will pm you shortly after calculating the postage.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If need don't hesitate much, this is an export version of this lens. You have very good chance to get a good copy. Price also excellent!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the recommendation Attila. The lens is now SOLD.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:

Whoever got it, got a beauty of a lens at a VERY fair price for both the seller and the buyer. A nice piece of equipment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much is your Kood (glass) adapter ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~30 GBP + SHIPPING

Speedgraphic - Product Code KDBANM42

http://www.speedgraphic.co.uk/prod.asp?i=12520&usrID=82B818BB-AB-8D-46FC-84FC-11BBAFFAF32A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: The lens has been modified to fit my Nikon D80 Reply with quote

Infinity is ok ,everything is ok,no adapter.

Last edited by soullivan on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:

Your very welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the modification - and a nice sample.