Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super yashinon-r /1:4.5 f 20cm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Super yashinon-r /1:4.5 f 20cm Reply with quote

Does anybody have any experience with this lens, google'd but found nothing
also the mount doesnt look m42 i cannot see any thread and it looks aluminium T-mount maybe ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rusty,
Difficult to see in the picture. If it's not threaded probably is not T2 (telescope mount)....

Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a Tokina, or the manufacturer was known as Tokyo Koki in those days.

http://forum.mflenses.com/lentar-tokina-200-4-5-preset-another-lens-of-many-names-t11353,highlight,lentar.html

All the earliest Yashinon-R series lenses were of this series. I have seen them listed with the

These lenses were supplied both in dedicated mounts and in T2 mounts, I can't tell which this is.

If its not a T2 with M42 adapter, it should be dedicated M42. The only other alternative is the old Yashica Pentamatic bayonet, though that would be very unlikely.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks luis !

According to the other pictures in the seller's listing it is exactly the same construction as the one in the link you provided, thanks
Will try to get better image of the mount from him
If the shiny part on the mount side of the lens turns out to be Tmount or bayonet ,i s it an adapter with m42 underneath or can the aluminium part be original and integral part of the lens? and canot be taken of