Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cosina-Voigtlander 21 and 25 Lenses on Loan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Cosina-Voigtlander 21 and 25 Lenses on Loan Reply with quote

Thanks to the high generosity of Andy (f16sunshine) I am trying out the CV 21/4 Color Skopar and the CV 25/4 Snapshot Skopar. Both are real jewels, and I am surprised at the compact size and excellent workmanship. Both have the same characteristic of smoothness of focus and tactility of the aperture clicks. I am also enamored with the VERY nice little focus "handles" on these lenses.

The viewfinder I'm using is the 25, and it is obviously well-coated and bright as a silver dollar.

I plan to take these, along with my own 90/3.5, to the rainforest and wilderness beaches soon. I'll give a full report of real-world use.

I'm looking forward to using these fine lenses. Thanks again to Andy. Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Larry, looking forward to those pictures!

Excellent, Andy!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all living in he same neighborhood in this internet age.
Thank to the USPS for making it so easy to "stretch" our doorsteps closer together cup of sugar style. Wink
For less money than gasoline to get across town we can have such exchanges.
I'm really looking forward to your shots Larry.
I think the 21 and 25 are perfect for your shoots.
Surely both of these gems will never be in such fine company as they are while you use them Very Happy