Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Slidecopier tests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Slidecopier tests Reply with quote

Some tests with slide copier. Agfa CT Precisa 100 from a Pentax SuperA. Don't remember the lenses for sure but the first two are probably with Sigma SW2 24/2.8. The third is probably with SMC takumar 85/1.8.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All three turned out great, but you might want to correct for the magenta
in the third shot.

Bill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Slidecopier tests Reply with quote

Better? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much much better, Soikka! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree - much better. How did you enjoy London? The BMus is one of my favourite places in the whole world

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Agree - much better. How did you enjoy London? The BMus is one of my favourite places in the whole world

patrickh

Loved it. I was in quite a rush though, since the time in there was limited, but the museum and the whole city was great. Have to visit some time again...