Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: sold Reply with quote

I want to sell

Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 3.3-4.0/28-85 MM for Yachica/Contax
Lens Number: 7312753

lens is in a very good condition, no scratches and fungus, with front and rear cap

price: 400 eur + shipping (austria 4,21 eur, germany 13,71 eur, other countries please ask me)

in vienna or budapest you can pickup yourself

for other questions please send me a pm

Last edited by loksi67 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 3.3-4.0/28-85 MM Y/C Reply with quote

loksi67 wrote:
I want to sell

Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 3.3-4.0/28-85 MM for Yachica/Contax
Lens Number: 7312753

lens is in a very good condition, no scratches and fungus, with front and rear cap

price: 400 eur + shipping (austria 4,21 eur, germany 13,71 eur, other countries please ask me)

in vienna or budapest you can pickup yourself

for other questions please send me a pm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody want to buy this lens I can pick it up for you and post to your place if won't want to buy from a stranger.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
If anybody want to buy this lens I can pick it up for you and post to your place if won't want to buy from a stranger.

hi,

the "stranger" has also an ebay account: loksi67

http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/loksi67_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good, it would better to start with this. I would help to you seems don't need.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi loksi
Attila did not want to be offensive, but he is right, because often new members come here and offer their stuff without even presenting themselves to the group.
This is really a group of friends who came to trust each other and of course we administrators care about our friends and care that the offerings made on this group represent an opportunity and not a risk.
You have done the right thing publishing your Ebay ID, this is what all new members that want to sell their stuff should do.
In any case, we encourage members to present themselves and let us know them better.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

no problem. if somebody wants, we can carry the transaction about attila (if he will) - i can give him the objective and he make the posting

regards

zoltan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome loksi
have a nice time with us
nice gallery, most of your pics are geotagged, how do you did it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you trying to sell a lens you bought only 3 weeks ago, and for less than you paid for it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing peter, that a right question...
welcome to MFLENSES !!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
welcome loksi
have a nice time with us
nice gallery, most of your pics are geotagged, how do you did it?

hi poilu,

thanx,

I don´t know nothing about geotagging. I upload my pics to panoramio from home pc, and after uploading I search for the place where I´d made the pic.

I search on google after geotagging and see that there are a new addon, which help you to geotagg your pictures on flickr.
http://download.chip.eu/en/Geotagged-Flickr-for-Google-Earth_130751.html

regards,

loksi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Why are you trying to sell a lens you bought only 3 weeks ago, and for less than you paid for it?

hi,

that´s a legitimate question. look: I´ve a lot of cameras (eos3,5, contaxg2, pentax645) and they have all a motor for filmtransport. but I want to have a camera with manuel filmtransport, I´ve miss this "feeling". I want to use the camera also for street fotografie. so I come to contax 139 / yashica fx-d and buy the yashica. than I think I need an "always on" objective and I bought the 28-85. but this was a conceptional mistake by myside, 2-3 fixfocus lenses would be better to use for me.

regards,

loksi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. We all like to see samples of work from new members before we see listings.
I hope you understand that is maybe why there is a bit of good natured grilling Wink

Quote:
I think I need an "always on" objective and I bought the 28-85. but this was a conceptional mistake by myside, 2-3 fixfocus lenses would be better to use for me

I get this same feeling every time that I try a new zoom.
Finally I sold the 24-105L that came with my 5D after only using it once.
Zoom is not for everyone. Rolling Eyes
Have a nice set of 3 primes is better for many.

All of that said this one is highly rated and supposed to be quite excellent although a bit large.
better to use for me.