Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TELEAR-N 200 F3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: TELEAR-N 200 F3.5 Reply with quote

Hi.

I just found some pretty lens that TELEAR-N 200 F3.5. Seller tell me it compatible with D70 Nikon. But he don't sure whether it compatible with D200 or not?

Anyone know please help...
Sample photo are appreciate..

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don´t have a Telear-N lens (on my wish list still), but if it´s compatible with D70, it´s compatible also with the D200. And you can use the exposure meter on the D200 (only in A (Aperture Priority) or M (Manual) modes.)

Here´s a link to the Nikon SLR lens compatibility chart.
http://www.nikonians.org/nikon/slr-lens.html

Several forum members have Telears, you can use the forum search option to find pictures.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Telear-N 3.5/200 offer AI functionality and can be used on a D200, even better than on a D70. The D200 meters with this lens.

The Telear is an excellent lens, really good, BUT:
Be careful with it, it is not very robust! The lubricant can suffer and deteriorate quickly which causes stiff focussing and the aperture diaphragm can easily be jammed!

Pioneer wrote:
I just found some pretty lens that TELEAR-N 200 F3.5.

Can you tell us how much you paid for it? They normally go for about $80-100,- used in good condition.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TELEAR-N 200 F3.5 Reply with quote

Pioneer wrote:
Hi.

I just found some pretty lens that TELEAR-N 200 F3.5. Seller tell me it compatible with D70 Nikon. But he don't sure whether it compatible with D200 or not?

Anyone know please help...
Sample photo are appreciate..

Thanks

Its an AI lens. It has no rearward projection of any optics. It is thus compatible with all Nikon DSLR, including D70. It will also meter, on the D200.

(I'm selling mine, if you are interested)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:

Here´s a link to the Nikon SLR lens compatibility chart.
http://www.nikonians.org/nikon/slr-lens.html

That's not Nikon's chart. Its the Nikonians chart. Nikonians has no formal relationship with Nikon. And the Nikonians chart has known inaccuracies which they refuse to fix, so I really don't recommend it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote