Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cannot resist to buy any 1€ camera....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Cannot resist to buy any 1€ camera.... Reply with quote

A nice agfa, similar to the one I owned long ago. Just 1€ plus 8€ shipping.

Click here to see on Ebay

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't someone else get one of these not long ago?
I have a 535 with a Solitar lens. Although it's broken, something to do with the rewind. Shutter etc. is OK.
Do you want to try to fix it? maybe combine the two as the solitar is a good lens. It has a leather case as well. Smile Yours if you want it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
Didn't someone else get one of these not long ago?
I have a 535 with a Solitar lens. Although it's broken, something to do with the rewind. Shutter etc. is OK.
Do you want to try to fix it? maybe combine the two as the solitar is a good lens. It has a leather case as well. Smile Yours if you want it.

You're tempting me too hard and too often... Smile
I can't say no to such a proposal... Another little poor camera waiting for someone to care it (or to do an authopsy on it Wink ).
Thanks a lot!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a 535, but the shutter doesn't fire...
Shame, since the viewfinder is great!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Pleasure Jes. It needs a good caring home rather than the neglected life it leads here. Hopefully it's condition isn't terminal. Smile