Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Monday is Labour Day - hope you're having a fun weekend!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Monday is Labour Day - hope you're having a fun weekend! Reply with quote

So Monday is Labour Day (In North America . . .)

Hopefully everone has some fun plans for this long weekend!

Me I'm going to relax after a busy vacation before going back to the daily grind. Then again since I've got Monday off we can have a fire Sunday night and possibly BBQ some ribs for Monday . . .

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy end of summer. I am always amazed at the way in which americans stop going to the beach on Labor Day (in the North East) regardless of the weather!

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Happy end of summer.

Has it started yet?

Hope you all have a nice weekend over there, we had our late summer hol last weekend - it rained. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
... we had our late summer hol last weekend - it rained. Wink

Laughing

We have had a wonderful weekend, so far. But the forecast says we will expect some thunderstorms. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Happy end of summer. . .

Shocked Confused

I thought Summer wasn't over until September 21st - 1st day of Autumn.

Though the two sound tracks currently running are . . .

The theme from Jaws - in the heads of the kids going back to school Smile
and
The the most wonderful time of the year - in the heads of the parents of those kids Smile

Don't you just love the silence that falls over the neighborhood streets at 8 pm or so on Labour Day? Laughing

Jim